Our capabilities in these areas are backed by a proven track record where we provide comprehensive event management services to government agencies. Our knowledge in aligning policy objectives with turnkey events management is documented through large scale projects such as the Merit and Excellence Awards, (SAF) Learning Symposium (2012 and 2013) and (Navy) Open House (2010).
Our extensive portfolio includes:
- What we offer: Organise open houses for launch of new products or facilities.
- Conceptualise and organise ceremonies for special occasions, such as awards presentations, ground-breaking ceremonies and ribbon cutting events.
- Plan and organise local tours, which include transportation and tour guide for your company. In addition, we specialise in conducting National Education tours/learning journeys to cultivate national cohesion for companies and schools. These tours help to extend and enrich students’ educational experiences and broaden their mental horizons.
- Organise seminars for staff welfare, such as parenting seminars, financial awareness and lifestyle seminars.
- Conceptualise and organise customised events on site, which include family bonding activities, singles’ events and cultural events for festivals such as Chinese New Year.
ST Electronics (e-Services) is committed to national cohesion through National Education. We specialise in National Education Events and National Education Tours to highlight racial harmony, shared sense of nationhood and the importance of total defence.
Our commitment has always been to understand the needs of our customers, provide quality services and build close rapport with our customers by maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction:
- We plan and coordinate National Education events such as National Education exhibitions and cultural exchanges.
- We conduct National Education tours/learning journeys to extend and enrich participants’ educational experience and broaden their mental horizons.
Participant trying on Sarees during Indian
Learning about the history of World War II
at Kranji Beach Battle Site
Teachers from Ministry of Education on a
cultural journey at Kampung Glam
Our experiences include:
- Planning and organising local tours which include transportation and tour guide arrangement for our customers
- Conceptualising and organising special focus events and activities
- Open houses for launch of new products or facilities
- Ceremonies for special occasions such as awards presentation, ground-breaking, and ribbon cutting
- Customised events such as family bonding activities, singles’ events, and cultural events for festivals such as Chinese New Year
- Organising seminars for staff welfare, such as parenting seminars, singles’ seminars, and insurance talks
Attendees enjoying popcorn at the
Garland weaving during Deepavali
Learning about spices from eServ guide
at Spice Garden